|[January 30, 2013]
Research and Markets: India Telecom Country Report 2012: The New National Telecom Policy Provides a Long-Term Framework for Growth
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvxw9p/india_telecom)
has announced the addition of the "India
Telecom Country Report 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive
overview of India's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on
subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the
strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms
markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure
status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on
the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- The cancellation of 122 2G licences in February 2012 has had only a
small direct impact on overall market revenue, but has significantly
changed perceptions of the market.
- TRAI recommendations on 900MHz refarming, if accepted, will have an
adverse impact on incumbent operators as well as consumers.
- The new National Telecom Policy provides a long-term framework for
- Leading mobile operators are focusing on 3G services to drive future
revenue growth, but penetration remains low.
- Reliance Infotel's launch of TDD-LTE services will alter India's
mobile market dynamics.
- The National Broadband Plan will drive broadband penetration in rural
areas through shared access.
- TV digitisation will benefit customers and other players, but not
local cable operators.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key
metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for
each year since 2007. The data annex was last updated in August 2012.
- Adishwar India
- Aditya Birla Group
- Airtel India
- Axiata Group
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL (News - Alert))
- Bharti Telecom
- Dimension Data
- Etisalat DB Telecom
- Hutchison Essar
- Idea Cellular
- Infotel Broadband Services
- Loop Mobile
- Mahanagar Telecom Nigam (MTNL)
- Network18 Media and Investments
- NTT DOCOMO
- Piramal Healthcare
- Qualcomm (News - Alert)
- Radius Infratel
- Reliance ADAG Group
- Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group
- Reliance Communications (RCom)
- Reliance Globalcom (News - Alert)
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
- Reliance Infotel
- Shyam Sistema TeleServices (MTS)
- Siva Industries
- Spice Telecom
- S Tel
- Take Solutions
- Tata Communications (News - Alert)
- Tata DOCOMO
- Tata Group
- Tata Sons
- Tata Teleservices
- Temasek Holding
- Tikona Digital Networks
- Tulip Telecom
- Unitech Wireless (Uninor)
- Videocon Telecommunications (Videocon)
- Vodafone (News - Alert)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvxw9p/india_telecom
[ Back To Outbound Call Center's Homepage ]